Ulaanbaatar International Investment and Partnership Forum 2023
Ulaanbaatar, Khan-uul District, 4th khoroo Governor's office of the capital city /New Building in Yarmag/
2023-04-20 | 09:00 ULAT
Ulaanbaatar - International Investment and Partnership Forum will be held on April 20, 2023, in the capital city's new administrative building (Yarmag) to stimulate the capital city's economy and attract investments from foreign and domestic enterprises and organizations
This forum will be held within the framework of attracting investors to the significant development of Ulaanbaatar city, expanding the partnership between the public and the private sector, and strengthening cooperation.
During the forum, the capital city will do and implement the major works, the policies will be followed, and the projects and programs that need funding planned for further implementation will be promoted to foreign and domestic investors. In addition, the capital city is planning to organize the forum more effectively by reviewing memorandums and cooperation agreements within the framework of the programs and programs that have reached a mutual solution with the partner organizations.
- Inform potential investors and current business operators on Ulaanbaatar’s reform on improving investment and business environment in Mongolia, specifically on investor protection and legal reform;
- Identify further investment opportunities between countries, and help investors with their decisionmaking by hearing from current foreign investors in Mongolia on their lessons and achievements;
- Introduce Ulaanbaatar’s new and rising industries through tailored projects seeking investment;
- Mining, Geology
- Investment, Leasing
- Food industry
- Technology, Innovation
- Transportation, Logistics
- Construction, engineering
- Environment, Waste Recycle
The upcoming event will bring together key players and a wide range of stakeholders in investment, including government delegations that frame the legal investment environment, and representatives from private entities.
Participating in "Ulaanbaatar – international investment and partnership forum 2023" will let you accurately assess how you could reap the rewards of Ulaanbaatar city’s growth in the post-pandemic climate. Whether you are seeking new and exciting investment opportunities or pursuing investment for your projects, the event is an ideal chance to meet and network with the Mongolian business and government community.
Mongolian /English, Chinese simultaneous/
Offline and Online (the link will be provided)
Representatives of the Government of Mongolia will attend the event. The Mongolian side will be represented by companies seeking investment, investors, and companies, and other stakeholders will express the international side.
Ulaanbaatar, the capital city of Mongolia, first organized this event in 2013 under the name of "PARTNERSHIP FOR DEVELOPMENT", with the theme of a socially responsible investment meeting.
The purpose of this event is to present the major investment projects planned to be implemented in Ulaanbaatar, provide detailed open information, ensure the participation of the private sector in the planned projects, discuss the opportunities for further cooperation, and collaborate on the basis of mutual exchange of ideas.
Over the past decade, we have been organizing this event mainly with the participation of domestic enterprises and the private sector. This time, it is being organized on a broader scale under the name "Ulaanbaatar - International Investment and Partnership Forum 2023" in order to stimulate the economy of Ulaanbaatar and attract investments from foreign enterprises and organizations.
In addition, we will be signing Memorandum and Cooperation agreements within the framework of projects that have reached mutual solutions with partner organizations.
/J. Batbayasgalan, Chairman of the Assembly of Representatives of Capital Citizens/
/D.Sumiyabazar, Governor of the Capital City, Mayor of Ulaanbaatar and A.Gankhuyag, President of the Ulaanbaatar Chamber of Commerce, Chairman of the Board of Directors of "Premium Corporation"/
/L. Oyun-Erdene, Prime Minister of Mongolia/
“Ulaanbaatar City Development Trend, Investment, Partnership”
/D.Sumiyabazar, Governor of the Capital City, Mayor of Ulaanbaatar/
"Ulaanbaatar City Development: Participation and Cooperation of the Private Sector"
/A.Gankhuyag, President of the Ulaanbaatar Chamber of Commerce, CEO of the "Premium Corporation"/
Establishment of Memorandum of Understanding:
- Speech /parties who will sign the memorandum/
- A memorandum of cooperation will be signed between Governor of the Capital City, Mayor of Ulaanbaatar and Ulaanbaatar Chamber of Commerce.
Project Introduction 1:
Introduction to the "City of Nomads" platform
/D.Davaadorj, Initiator of the project/
“Potential of Capital City investment sources, World Bank activities”
/Thilasoni Benjamin Musuku, Deputy Resident Representative of the World Bank in Mongolia/
"Participation of the private sector in the sustainable development of the city, the possibility of attracting investments and new resources"
/N.Bayarchimeg, CEO of ”Ulaanbaatar Development Corporation” JSC, Representative of Ulaanbaatar City Council/
“National Sustainable Finance Roadmap and Sustainable Finance”
/B.Bilegsaikhan, Senior Manager of Business Development of Mongolian Sustainable Finance Association/
"Opportunities for private sector participation and investment in capital city development"
- Executive director of Ulaanbaatar Chamber of Commerce B. Khash-Erdene
- D. Irmuun, Prime Minister's Advisor on Economy and Foreign Investments;
- Ch. Ganhuyag, Executive Director of "Ard - Financial Group" JSC;
- O. Adya, Executive Director of the American Chamber of Commerce in Mongolia
- Ts. Tumentsogt, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Mongolian Business Council;
- N.Bayarchimeg, CEO of ”Ulaanbaatar Development Corporation” JSC, Representative of Ulaanbaatar City Council
"Recovery - Urban and rural revitalization and Ulaanbaatar city's road congestion reduction policies and objectives "
/J. Sukhbaatar, head of the National Committee to Reduce Road Traffic Congestion in the capital city of Ulaanbaatar, Government member of Mongolia - Minister of Mongolia/
“General development plan of Ulaanbaatar city”
/Ts. Tulga, Chief Architect of the Capital City/
Project Introduction 2:
Project to establish "Ulaanbaatar City Integrated Freight Logistics Center".
/J. Mongoljingoo, Executive Director of “Tuushin” LLC/
“Satellite City and Industrial Technology Park development”
- G. Bat-Erdene, Executive Director of Mongolian TV
- Masayuki Ishida, Investment and Business Development Specialist of JICA;
- D. Erdenebayar /Ph.D/ Head of Regional and Industrial Policy Department of the Ministry of Economy and Development
- Ts. Batbaatar, Chairman of the Board of Directors of "Ulaanbaatar Group" LLC
- B. Myagmar, Director of Emelt Eco-Industrial Park, City Council representative;
- T. Bayarsaikhan, Executive Director of the Mongolian Leather Industry Association
Project Introduction 3:
“Metal powder plant expansion project”
/B. Ashar, Executive Director of Steppe Metal Powder LLC//
“Policy and planning in the field of city and public utilities and the possibility of public-private partnership”
/M. Bayaraa, General Manager of Ulaanbaatar City and Head of Ulaanbaatar City Mayor's Administrative Office/
Project Introduction 4:
"Myanganii sorilt II” compact agreement: Program to increase total water supply in Ulaanbaatar city - A wise investment in the long-term sustainable development of the capital city"
/E. Enkhgerel, Executive Director of Mongolian “Myanganii sorilt” fond/
"Financing system of the housing sector and the possibility of attracting investment"
/Ts. Batbayar, Deputy Director of Business of "MIC Housing Finance Corporation" LLC/
Project Introduction 4:
“Housing projects and programs planned to be implemented in the capital"
/M. Govisaihan, Representative of Ulaanbaatar City Council and Executive Director of "Capital City Housing Corporation" JSC/
- Brief information about the overall results of the forum and closing remarks
/The First Deputy Governor of the Capital City J.Sandagsuren/
- A collage of highlights from the Forum